Hawaiian Electric Real Estate Portfolio
820 Ward Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
- 11.6 Acres
- Office Retail Land Multifamily-Apartment Residential
- For Sale
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS RELATING TO HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC’S REAL ESTATE STRATEGY & MASTER PLAN
Hawaii’s largest public utility company, Hawaiian Electric, is implementing a strategy to consolidate its operations from multiple sites into one or two locations near downtown Honolulu.
Colliers International is excited to share with you the information relating to this unique opportunity, as well as the processes outlined in the Request for Proposal and Offering Memorandum, both of which are linked below.
Highlights of the Opportunities and the Critical Dates of the Process
The purpose of this Request For Proposals (“RFP”) is to form a basis for discussion with land holders and developers to determine their interest in working with Hawaiian Electric to effectuate its Real Estate Master Plan. This RFP defines the opportunity into three parts. Interested parties may submit registrations of their interest on an individual opportunity, or all three opportunities:
- Purchase a portion of 820 Ward Avenue.
- Sale or lease of a site(s) to Hawaiian Electric to accommodate consolidation of offices and operations.
- Proposals to design, develop, construct and finance the new consolidated facility.
- Registration of Interest: February 1, 2018
- Question submittal period: February 15, 2018
- Answers published: February 19, 2018
- Briefing session: February 22, 2018
- Submissions due: March 1, 2018
Area Available: 11.6 Acres