Learn more about this property online at:
- For sale
- Historic 1902 building with three later additions
- 51-space parking lot in rear
- Landmark building in a walkable, vibrant village setting
- Qualifies for federal and state historic tax credits
- 7,500 SF on a 1.166 acre lot with beautiful landscapes and outdoor courtyard.
- Suggested uses: the use should reflect the vibrant village setting and augment the existing mix of uses enhancing the community.
- Professional Offices
- Museum/Art Gallery
- Redevelopment site to add townhouses to rear after demo of building additions