• Well maintained 21 unit apartment building located in Cow Hollow, one of San Francisco’s most desirable places to live.
• Unit mix consists of 3 one-bedroom lofts, 12 one-bedroom units and 6 two-bedroom apartments with 21 car parking.
• Within walking distance to Union Street with it’s eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, coffee houses and services.
• Other nearby attractions include the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Marina Green and Yacht Harbor with it’s world famous vistas of the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin Headlands.
• Tremendous income upside potential in rents.
- 2451 Greenwich Street, Scott Street, San Francisco, CA 94123