Land for Sale in Bisbee Historic District
2 Main St Bisbee, AZ 85603
- 33,818 Square Feet
- For Sale
Land for sale consisting of an approximately 33,818-square-foot irregularly shaped parcel (±0.78 acres). The land is located in the culturally rich community of Bisbee, Arizona, 92 miles southeast of Tucson. Asking price is $695,000.
This property is considered to be at “The Gateway” of Old Town Bisbee. Located at the southeast corner of Tombstone Canyon Road and Commerce Street, this is one of the most visible properties in Bisbee.
Parcel is a potential hotel site with limited competition, with only 152 hotel rooms in downtown Bisbee. There is a prior feasibility study on hand.
Bisbee, an old mining town established in the 1800s, was the largest city between St. Louis and San Francisco in the early 1900s. No longer an active mining town, Bisbee is now known for its rich mix of art, music, history, architecture, dining and nightlife.
Lot Size: 33818 Square Feet
Area Available: 33,818 Square Feet
APN 103-62-416 (per Cochise County website)
- One-of-a-kind opportunity. The only mixed use development site available in Old Town Bisbee.
- Pristine location in the heart of downtown Bisbee
- Visible to all vehicles that visit Old Town Bisbee
- Currently used as a public paid parking lot. Approximately 140 spaces available for rent
- Note: Parcel rezoned from C-1 to C-4 in 2017. Parcel may be in a flood zone and flood insurance may be required. Please check with your insurance agent.