Land Zoned Manufacturing-Distribution near Kingman AZ
Yucca Dr and Griffith Rd Mohave County, AZ 86413
- 130 Acres
- For Sale
Approximately 130-acre parcel of land for sale, zoned M-X (manufacturing/distribution). Parcel lies in the center of Sacramento Valley in Mohave County, 10 miles southwest of Kingman, Arizona, along Interstate 40 at the Griffith Interchange within the Griffith Industrial Corridor. Sale price is $1.3 million.
Kingman is located at the intersection of Highway 93 (Canamex Corridor) and Interstate 40. Highway 93 is the NAFTA-designated trade route between Mexico and Canada.
Interstate 11 / Intermountain West Corridor: Over the past several decades, corridor concepts for a transportation network through the Intermountain West have been suggested and studied at various level of detail. The 1991 Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act and 1995 National Highway Systems Designation Act identified a series of High-Priority Corridors for federal funding, including the Canada, U.S., Mexico (CANAMEX) Trade Corridor. This designation recognizes the importance of the CANAMEX corridor to the U.S. economy, defense, and mobility.
Interstate 11 (I-11) is a proposed Interstate Highway, officially designated by the United States Congress in the 2015 Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act. It is tentatively planned to run from Nogales, Arizona to Reno, Nevada along the current routes of Interstate 19, Interstate 10, U.S. Route 93, and U.S. Route 95. As of December 2015, I-11 is projected to become the Intermountain West Corridor, extending from Phoenix and Las Vegas through Reno to the Pacific Northwest via central or eastern Oregon and central Washington.—from The Corridor Concept Report/November 2014
Lot Size: 130 Acres
Area Available: 130 Acres
- Easy access off the Griffith Road/I-40 interchange
- Mohave County Tax Parcel Number: 209-01-155 (divisible to approximately 40 acres)
- Zoning: M-X (manufacturing/distribution)
- Natural gas
- In proximity to Kingman
- Arizona incentive programs
- Strategic distribution location to western states
- In proximity to major markets: Los Angeles, CA - 307 miles; Las Vegas, NV - 116 miles; Phoenix, AZ - 208 miles; Flagstaff, AZ - 160 miles
- Kingman rail service is Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Railway, a Class I rail carrier along the western half of the United States
- Kingman Airport Is nearby and large enough to handle most commercial transportation needs