205 Columbia Ave Lexington, GA 29072
- 30,764 Square Feet
- For Sale
Lexington Village is located at the very busy corner of Hwy 1 (W Main St) and Hwy 378 (Columbia Ave) in Lexington, a suburb of South Carolina’s capital and second-largest city, Columbia. This well-maintained and well-occupied retail center benefits from a high traffic corner with 34,300 vehicles per day combined traffic count. The center is located in a vibrant and growing submarket with affluent demographics.
Property Status: Available
Price: $4,975,000 USD
Lot Size: 3.20 Square Feet
Building Size: 30,764 Square Feet
Area Available: 30,764 Square Feet
- Excellent location at very high traffic “Main & Main” corner with combined 34,000 vehicles per day.
- Strong visibility and ample exposure with multiple ingress/egress points.
- Superior demographics: Located within the thriving Columbia MSA, boasting a 245,400 population and $96,000 Average Household Income within a 10-mile radius.
- Dynamic area: Lexington/Lake Murray, SC is projected to enjoy a 7% residential growth rate during 2018-2023 and is located within the vibrant commercial hub serving Lake Murray.
- Stable, E-Commerce Proof tenant base: 40% of tenants have occupied for 10+ years.
- High occupancy: Internet-resistant uses: service, restaurants, salon, hair & nails, food take out/delivery
- Conservative rents in a tight submarket offer solid future upside without downside risk.
- NNN expense structure & annual rent bumps ensure profitability.
- Recent Improvements to roof and parking lot limit capex exposure.