Luxury Apartment Community in Prescott Valley
The Terraces at Glassford Hill 5700 E Market St Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
- 225,204 Square Feet
- For Sale
The Terraces at Glassford Hill is a unique multifamily investment opportunity In Prescott Valley, Arizona. The garden-style, two- and three-story community consists of 226 units and was built in 2003. The community features condo-style design, expansive floor plans and extensive property amenities.
Visit our property website for investment details and to request the offering memorandum.
Sitting on top of Glassford Hill with breathtaking views of Prescott Valley, the climate is 17 degrees cooler than Phoenix due to its high elevation. The property is approximately 45 minutes from North Phoenix.
Surrounded by 162 acres of mountain preserve (owned by the Town of Prescott Valley), no new construction is permitted on the preserve. All the retail and entertainment venues right at the base of the hill give The Terraces at Glassford Hill a competitive advantage that has equated to a historical occupancy at or above 98 percent.
Area Available: 225,204 Square Feet
Net Rentable Area
Number of Buildings
18 plus clubhouse & fitness center
- Resort-style heated pool with waterfalls and zero edge Jacuzzi
- Three outdoor TVs and entertainment bar
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, resident clubhouse with business center and a dog park
- Gas BBQ grill area
- Expansive floor plans featuring nine-foot ceilings and vaulted ceilings, gas fireplaces, extra storage, built-in microwaves, and in-unit washers and dryers
- Property is ideally positioned close to retail centers and 10 minutes to Prescott downtown, education, healthcare and medical employment centers
- North of State Highway 69 and close to I-17 (with Phoenix to the south and Flagstaff to the north)
- Traffic count on State Highway 69 is 25,383 cars/day
- Less than 10 minutes from Northcentral University (11,000 students, 250 employees), NAU-Yavapai College (8,200 students, 250 employees), and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (1,921 students, 400 employees)