2522-2556 22nd Avenue N. St. Petersburg, FL 33713
- Retail Office
- For Lease
Why Mainstream Plaza?
- Excellent exposure and visibility
- Class A, 4 Star property
- Ample parking
Mainstream Plaza offers some of the best retail and office space options for smaller space users along 22nd Ave. N. The plaza's nearly 1/4 mile frontage along 22nd Ave. N. and pylon signage at two different lighted intersections provides tenants with exceptional exposure and visibility to tens of thousands of potential customers daily.
The plaza consists of two, Class A, 4 Star buildings including the east building located at the corner of 26th St. N. and the west building at the corner of 28th St. N. Both buildings provide an inviting setting that attracts and retains customers with convenient parking lots, beautiful landscaping, and a central courtyard.
Why 22nd Avenue North?
- High traffic
- Convenient location between US 19 and I-275
- Excellent retail/office environment
The 22nd Avenue North corridor of St. Petersburg is home to some of the area’s most established home improvement retailers. Popularly referred to as Home Improvement Row, 22nd Avenue North brings in well over $100 million in consumer spending every year. In addition to the traffic generated by the home improvement sector, 22nd Avenue North also gains a steady flow of traffic by connecting I-275 via ramp access to US Highway 19.
Retail: $14.00/SF NNN; Office $23.00/SF FS
1,600-4,602 ± SF
78,003 Vehicles per Day (28th St. N. and 22nd Ave N.)
1,250 SF on 22nd Ave. N.
Beyond Aveda Salon, TacoSon Mexican Grill
- Excellent Visibility - 78,000 Daily traffic count and pylon signage available
- Destination retail location
- Fast-growing retail area - Recent constructions include Wawa and Dunkin' Donuts, 2.0% population growth
- Inviting property - beautiful courtyard and lush landscaping
- Ample parking for customers - 120 parking spaces, 5.45/1,000 SF parking ratio