Mauldin Centre Flex Space
4 McDougall Court, Mauldin, South Carolina
- 32,028 Square Feet
- Office Industrial
- For Sale
Mauldin Centre is located in Mauldin, South Carolina. It is currently for sale and consists of 32,028 square feet divided into ten units. Mauldin Centre is a well-maintained flex park near Laurens Road (Highway 276) and Interstate 385 (I-385), located just off Old Mill Road. The building is currently 100 percent leased with most tenants in a 3-year lease. The unit available for lease has one 8’ x 12’ dock high door and one has a drive-in door as well. They are fully sprinkled with 16’ 7” ceiling height at beam. It is zoned I-1, City of Mauldin.
Interstate 385 (I-385) is a highly trafficked interstate with over 73,700 vehicles traveling daily, just under 2 miles away from Mauldin Centre. It connects Mauldin to Greenville, as well as to I-85 and I-26.
Mauldin is located in South Carolina’s Upstate, a short 15-minute drive from Greenville.
For more information on Mauldin Centre, please download the flyer to the right!
Property Status: For Sale
Area Available: 32,028 Square Feet
- For sale and currently 100 percent leased
- In close proximity to I-385
- Located just off Old Mill Road between Laurens Road (Highway 276) and Miller Road
- One 8' x 12' dock high door in unit for lease
- Unit for lease has a drive-in door
- Fully sprinkled with 16' 7" ceiling height at beam
- Sale Price: $1,750,000