Middlefield Manufactured Home Community
15871 Adams Road Middlefield, OH 44601
- 37 Acres
- For Sale
The Colliers Manufactured Housing Group is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Middlefield manufactured home community, a 152 site community located in Middlefield, OH, approximately 40 miles east of Cleveland.
Cleveland is a major city in Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie. Landmarks dating to its days as a turn-of-the-20th-century manufacturing center include the Steamship William G. mather, now part of the Great Lakes Science Center. It's also known for the stately Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, and the I.M. Pei-designed Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum.
Area Available: 37 Acres
- Well capitalized investment firm has owned the asset for over 20 years
- Area employers include Duncan Toys & KraftMaid Cabinets
- 93,000 population in Geauga County
- Community is only a 50 minute drive from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Downtown Cleveland
- $59 delta between average rent and surrounding area market rents
- All sites are sub-metered for water and sewer