Mixed-Use Development Land
NWC Old West Hwy and Tomahawk Rd Apache Junction, AZ 85119
- 33 Acres
- For Sale
Vacant mixed-use development land consisting of ±33 acres available for sale in fast-growing Apache Junction at the northwest corner of Old West Highway and Tomahawk Road. Price is $5 million.
Land is located in the rapidly growing Southeast Valley market, with quality new-home building and excellent access to the Valley freeway system.
Area activity generators include a Fry’s Marketplace (under construction, one-half mile west) and Central Arizona College Superstition Mountain Campus, less than one-half mile west.
Lot Size: 33 Acres
Area Available: 33 Acres
- Zoning RM-2 (15.28 acres, Multifamily Residential up to 22 DU/acre)
- Zoning B-1 (16.68 acres, General Commercial)
- Zoning B-1/PD (1.0 acre, General Commercial, Planned Development Overlay)
- Jurisdiction: Town of Apache Junction
- Excellent drive-by exposure with frontage on Broadway, Tomahawk and Old West Highway
- Water and sewer are available to site