Multi-Tenant Net Lease Investment
140 W Duval Mine Rd Sahuarita, AZ 85614
- 10,019 Square Feet
- For Sale
Fee simple sale of Valley Verde Outparcel at the southwest corner of Valley Verde Shopping Center on West Duval Mine Road in the city of Sahuarita, Arizona. This multi-tenant outparcel building consists of ±10,019 square feet and is shadow-anchored by a strong-performing Ashley Furniture.
List price is $3,895,000. NOI is $27,486. Cap rate is 7.12 percent. Property features attractive 3 percent annual contractual rent increases, which provide an investor with an effective inflation hedge.
The 100-percent occupied property is located on the fully signalized intersection of West Duval Mine Road and South Alpha Avenue, right off the I-19 freeway in Sahuarita, 20 minutes south of Tucson.
Valley Verde Outparcel offers an investor the opportunity to capture a high cash-on-cash return for a stabilized property with upside potential in a trade area poised for growth, along with built in inflation hedges.
Due to its proximity to major regional employers, including Raytheon Missile Systems, University of Arizona Science and Technology Park, Freeport McMoRan, and Ascaro, Sahuarita has been one of the fastest growing communities in the U.S. The population increased from 3,200 in 2000, to over 25,000 in 2015 (a 780 percent increase); and has over 28,000 residents today.
Sahuarita was also recently named by Money Magazine as one of the Best 50 Places to Live in the nation. Drawing on 39 [sets of] data .including job market, economy, housing affordability, education, health, crime, arts, leisure and ease of living, Sahuarita ranked at number 29 and was the only Arizona community to make this year’s list.
Lot Size: 63626 Square Feet
Area Available: 10,019 Square Feet
±1.46 acres (±63,626 SF)
Taxes, Insurance, CAM
- Strong cash-on-cash return for stabilized shopping center outpad
- Below market rent; future growth potential
- Provided free and clear of existing debt; excellent financing options available
- Strong annual rent increases provide an excellent hedge against inflation
- Proven leasing demand, in growing community, ranked in top places to live
- Great opportunity to capture the upside potential of the fastest growing Arizona retail trade area
- Fee simple net lease investment; minimal landlord responsibilities, strong returns
- Long-term growth market, benefits from proven shopping center
- Located right off the I-19 freeway, with freeway access and visibility and fully signalized intersection
- Shadow-anchored by strong-performing Ashley Furniture and across the street from Walmart SuperCenter-anchored shopping center