Neighborhood Shopping Center For Sale: ±67,810 GLA
7949 Broad River Road Irmo, South Carolina 29063
- 67,810 Square Feet
- For Sale
A neighborhood shopping center located in the NW corridor of Columbia, South Carolina within the suburb of Irmo, in Richland County. Built in 1981 and renovated in 1998, the center is barbell shaped with two separate buildings. The center currently has 9 suites with an available anchor space. The suites range from 1,600 square feet to the 44,500 square foot anchor space. This center offers excellent access to Broad River Road and N. Woodrow Street with 3 curb cuts each. This property has tremendous upside potential of the recently vacated ±44,500 SF Bi-Lo store and is in close proximity to I-26 and major traffic arteries. Being in the town of Irmo (which has over 12,000 residents and school districts recognized as one of the State's best), this shopping center is nearby Lake Murray which has over 500 miles of shoreline that affords excellent recreation and desirable home sites. Adding to this sites impressive highlights, Columbiana Center and the Harbison retail hub represent Columbia's strongest retail and restaurant's trade area.
For more information about this property, please feel free to download the marketing package, located in the right hand column of this page.
Property Status: Available
Area Available: 67,810 Square Feet
- GLA: ±67,810 SF
- Occupancy: 21% (14,440 SF)
- Available: ±53,370 SF (largest contiguous space: 44,500 SF as currently configured)
- Land: ±6.2 AC
- Year Built: 1981/1998 Renovated
- Parking: 311 Spaces/ 4.57 per 1,000 SF
- Current tenants include 7 small tenants with rental revenue of $156,750
- Traffic Counts (SCDOT 2016) : Broad River Rd (15,800 VPD) N Woodrow St (7,300 VPD)
- Access: Direct access with 3 curb cuts from Broad River Rd and N Woodrow Street. Broad River Rd to be widened with sidewalks.
- Sale Price: $2,645,00.00 ($39.00/SF)