Publix at Temple Terrace
5450 East Busch Blvd. Temple Terrace, FL 33617
- 48,769 Square Feet
- For Sale
Mike Milano, CCIM, MAI and Sean Glickman, CCIM, Managing Directors at Colliers International are pleased to offer for sale an opportunity to buy a Publix-anchored shopping center in Temple Terrace, FL (Tampa MSA). This is a rare offering with no first right of refusal in Publix’s lease. The 48,769 square foot building is divided into four suites. Tenants include Publix, The UPS Store, H&R Block, and Domino’s Pizza.
Lot Size: 183259 Square Feet
Building Size: 48769 Square Feet
Area Available: 48,769 Square Feet
- PUBLIX DOES NOT HAVE A FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL
- Well performing Publix with strong store sales.
- Publix makes up 90.8% of the shopping center’s GLA and 84.9% of the total base rent.
- Publix is recognized as the top grocery store in Florida.
- 100% occupied by desirable tenants.
- High population density within the trade area.
- Centrally located between three major Interstates (I-75, I-275 and I-4).
- 3 miles away from University of South Florida (Top University in Tampa).