Redeveloped Multi-use Building at 1649 Main Street
1649 Main Street, Columbia, South Carolina, 29201
- 3,848 Square Feet – 12,500 Square Feet
- Retail Commercial-Specialty
- For Lease
Located on the corner of Main and Blanding, this historic building is in the heart of Columbia's Business District and is a great commercial retail or office lease opportunity. In recent years, Main Street has seen a significant amount of redevelopment, and 1649 Main Street, is soon to join the trend. Previously a restaurant, this space is set to be renovated.
Area Available: 3,848 Square Feet – 12,500 Square Feet
- ±12,500 SF (3 Floors Total). 2 Floors: ±3,848 SF per floor. Large Functional Garden Level: ±4,804 SF.
- .Main Street is home to a variety of retailers, restaurants, businesses, the South Carolina State House, Columbia Museum of Art, Vista Entertainment District & USC.
- Street frontage on corner of Main Street and Blanding Street.
- In addition to the high traffic counts surrounding Main Street (Gervais Street- 26,800 VPD, Assembly Street- 22,800 VPD,) this area sees a good deal of pedestrian traffic.
- Contact Brokers for Lease Rate