Redevelopment Opportunity in Old Town Scottsdale
4439 N Saddlebag Trail Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- 3,681 Square Feet
- Retail Land
- For Sale
Unique redevelopment opportunity at 4439 N. Saddlebag Trail in Old Town Scottsdale’s entertainment district. The site area consists of ±3,681 square feet. The existing structure is ±2,728 square feet. Building size could be expanded up to ±8,000 square feet on redevelopment. Asking price is $3 million.
Site has excellent redevelopment potential for a restaurant, boutique hotel, high-end residential or unique vacation rental model.
Property is adjacent to many of Old Town Scottsdale’s busiest restaurants, clubs, the W Hotel and Aloft Scottsdale. Adjacent property (currently “Mint) is planned for multifamily redevelopment.
Old Town Scottsdale is a bustling melting pot of modern nightlife and historical touches of the West’s Most Western Town. It has become one of the most popular districts in the Phoenix metro area for shopping, dining and events, making Old Town Scottsdale one of the most sought-after ZIP codes for brick-and-mortar businesses in the Valley.
Area Available: 3,681 Square Feet
- Site area is ±3,681 SF. Existing structure is ±2,728 SF.
- Building size could be expanded up to ±8,000 square feet on redevelopment
- Parcel Numbers: 173-41-120 and 173-41-121
- Less than a 10-minute walk to over 1 million square feet of Class A office space
- Located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale’s entertainment district, just east of the southeast corner of Camelback Road and Scottsdale Road
- Easy access to both Loop 101 and Loop 202 freeways
- In proximity to high-end hotels, such as W Scottsdale, the Saguaro, Aloft and Hotel Valley Ho
- Highly recognizable and visible trophy location within walking distance of the Scottsdale Waterfront
- Significant barriers to entry in the immediate trade area
- Over 9 million estimated visitors to Scottsdale annually, with an estimated $1.1 billion spent by travelers per year