690 1st Avenue & 101 W G Street San Diego, CA 92101
- 1,335 Square Feet – 2,707 Square Feet
- For Lease
Located in a coveted location adjacent to San Diego Bay, Downtown San Diego’s Marina District offers an array of high end living. Luxury condominiums, retail shopping, spacious lofts, and quaint town homes populate this diverse urban landscape. The Marina District stretches between San Diego Bay, Horton Plaza and downtown’s office tower buildings. It is San Diego’s most exclusive neighborhood and features some of Downtown’s best boutiques, cafes and even a Ralph’s grocery store.
This area, once occupied by warehouses and vacant lots, now proudly houses the San Diego Convention Center, Seaport Village, Martin L. King Jr. Promenade, historic Pantoja Park, and the Children’s Museum. With so many nearby attractions, in addition to medical offices and corporate buildings, the Marina District lends professionals, families, and retirees a package deal.
Area Available: 1,335 Square Feet – 2,707 Square Feet
- Prime corner retail/cafe space
- Busy intersection directly across from Ralphs, Jimbos' and Horton Plaza
- Located in the affluent Marina District
- More than 3,000 residential units in 3 block radius
- Steps to Seaport Village, Gaslamp Quarter and San Diego Convention Center