Restaurant Redevelopment Opportunity North Central Phoenix
8525 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ 85020
- 6,950 Square Feet
- For Sale
Restaurant redevelopment opportunity for a specialty restaurant operation in North Central Phoenix. Approximately 6,950-square-foot, free-standing historic building, fully fixturized for restaurant use with beautiful patio and large parking field. Site area is approximately 41,644 gross square feet.
Asking price is $1.4 million. Financials available upon request.
Property is located at 8525 N. Central Avenue in Phoenix, fronting Central Avenue and just south of Dunlap Avenue. Sunnyslope is the new art colony of metro Phoenix.
Redevelopment continues to push north on 7th Street past one of the Valley’s hottest dining destinations on 7th Street from Osborn to Glendale. The push has reached into this sleepy desert outpost with the Valley’s most diverse ethnic mix of people. This locale has vast areas of desert wilderness parks and one of the Valley’s largest resorts—Pointe Hilton Tapatio.
The area is attracting a more affluent and younger population who appreciates the convenience of the location, close enough to the urban core but nestled within the natural beauty of the desert. Sunnyslope is attracting a unique class of creatives.
Lot Size: 41644 Square Feet
Area Available: 6,950 Square Feet
±41,644 gross SF (±0.96 acres)
- Restaurant currently operating, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Historic building and historic area in North Central Phoenix
- Beautiful covered patio seating 50 patrons
- Prime real estate with Central Avenue address
- South of the southeast corner of Central and Dunlap avenues
- Zoning R1-6, city of Phoenix. Commercial use grandfathered, operating since 1883