Retail Pads Available in Prescott Arizona
Willow Crossroads 3190 Willow Creek Rd Prescott, AZ 86305
- 86,684 Square Feet
- Retail Land
- For Sale
Retail pads available in Willow Crossroads, located at 3190 Willow Creek Road in Prescott, Arizona. Willow Crossroads is a Fry's Marketplace-anchored shopping center positioned in the rapidly developing northwest area of Prescott.
Parcel 4B is a retail/restaurant stand-alone pad with drive-thru capability. Pad is approximately 21,780 square feet (±0.5 acres), adjacent to Taco Bell. Pad offers street frontage on Sandretto Drive, with monument signage opportunity.
Parcel 6B is a retail, medical or possible mini-major in-line pad, consisting of approximately 64,904 square feet(±1.49 acres). Pad is adjacent to current in-line occupants, such as Fry’s Marketplace, Subway and Great Clips. Monument signage opportunity.
Call for pricing.
The Prescott metro area is located approximately 100 miles north of Phoenix and includes Prescott, Prescott Valley, Sedona, Cottonwood and Camp Verde. The region’s economy is generally less volatile than the Phoenix metro area, although booms and busts from Phoenix can carry over to Prescott.
Prescott is nestled in Arizona’s central mountains, giving it more varied seasons from metro areas in lower elevations. The climate remains moderate with just enough variation to give the sense of changing seasons. Prescott’s elevation is about one mile above sea level, keeping the average high temperature in July to just 89 degrees, compared to 106 degrees in the Phoenix metro area. Prescott is centrally located between the major northern cities and the Phoenix metro area. Drive time to Phoenix is about one and a half hours, and about the same to Flagstaff.
Area Available: 86,684 Square Feet
±21,780 Sf (±0.5 acres)
±64,904 SF (±1.49 acres)
- Anchored by Fry’s Marketplace. Tenants include Wells Fargo, Jack-in-the-Box, Subway, Greater Clips, Method Coffee and Taco Bell.
- Center is area’s premier, upscale retail opportunity for national and local brands, evidenced by strong co-tenancy
- Located at one of the busiest thoroughfares in Prescott with exceptional exposure and visibility at the intersection
- Over 40,000 vehicles pass this retail center per day
- Trade area population of approximately 165,000 people
- Consumer draw from roughly a 40-miles radius including Prescott Valley and Chino Valley
- Major nearby employers include Embry Riddle Aeronautical (serves 2,650 students), Strum Ruger and Yavapai College