Retail Space for Lease and Pads for Ground Lease
The Block at Pima Center NWC Via De Ventura & Loop 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- 1,200 Square Feet – 15,000 Square Feet
- Retail Land
- For Lease
Retail Opportunity: Prime pads for ground lease and retail shop space for lease at The Block at Pima Center, located at Via de Ventura and the Loop 101 freeway in Scottsdale, Arizona, within the Pima Center.
Construction is scheduled to begin in first quarter 2017, with opening targeted for early 2018. Property consists of ±60,000& square feet of proposed retail on 12 acres.
Shop space consists of four buildings ranging from ±7,056 square feet to ±13,985 square space. Four pads are available for ground lease, with site areas ranging from ±2,800 square feet to ±97,716 square feet
The Block at Pima Center is strategically located along the Loop 101 freeway inside Pima Center, with unparalleled visibility to over 190,000 cars per day. As part of one of the largest mixed-use developments in all of Scottsdale located within the new entertainment corridor, it brings a unique opportunity for retailers to service the prominent residents of Scottsdale. Pima Center is within walking distance of 3,700 employees, which is estimated to expand to 7,000 in the next 36 months.
Many of the residents in Central Scottsdale live, work and play in this immediate trade area. The Central Scottsdale submarket features approximately 7 million square feet of office space—buildings are located along Scottsdale Road, Hayden Road, Shea Boulevard and the Loop 101—and the primary expansion areas surround the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.
Recent developments on the reservation include the 496-room Talking Stick Resort, Top Golf and the Salt River Fields sports complex. These projects surround one of the larger retail projects in Scottsdale, the 950,000-square-foot Pavilions shopping center located at the Loop 101 and Indian Bend Road.
Property Status: Under Construction
Area Available: 1,200 Square Feet – 15,000 Square Feet
Divisible to ±1,200 SF to ±10,000 SF
±7,000 SF; Site Area ±53,874 SF
±7,135 SF; Site Area ±97,716 SF
±7,400 SF; Site Area ±97,716 SF
±15,000 SF; Site Area ±82,844 SF
- Shop space is divisible to ±1,200 SF to ±10,000 SF.
- Four pad sites for stand-alone users are available for ground lease
- Dedicated retail freeway pylon signature opportunity located directly along the Loop 101
- Pima Center Highlights: 232-acre mixed-use, fully integrated campus in the heart of Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Full diamond access at Via de Ventura
- Located in the heart of the Talking Stick entertainment corridor
- Surrounded by Salt River Fields baseball stadium, Butterfly Pavillion, TopGolf, Talking Stick Resort and Odysea Aquarium in the Desert
- Amenity-rich area, with a number of local restaurants and bars that cater to the needs of both the local residential population as well as the daytime employees that work in the area during the week.
- Area is also is well-suited to accommodate the high-end business or recreational traveler.