Sedona Bed and Breakfast Investment
The Suites at Sedona 2900 Hopi Drive Sedona, AZ 86336
- 4,891 Square Feet
- For Sale
Opportunity to acquire The Suites at Sedona, a six-guest room bed and breakfast at 2900 Hopi Drive in Sedona, Arizona. Built in 1985, The Suites at Sedona consists of two beautifully constructed buildings, with each room uniquely decorated in Southwestern design. The total building square footage is ±4,891* square feet on approximately 13,229 square feet of land.
Sale price is $1.65 million. For full investment details, please complete and return the confidentiality agreement attached to the property flyer or contact the brokers directly.
Located near Thunder Mountain and Chimney Rock, The Suites at Sedona is the perfect place to relax, unwind and explore. Near local attractions such as the Grand Canyon and the ski lifts of Snowbowl, The Suites at Sedona is also close to hiking trails, wineries, art galleries and award-winning golf courses.
Unique tourist attractions such as Devil’s Bridge, Bell Rock, Slide Rock State Park, Chapel of the Holy Cross, Out-of-Africa, and Amitabha Stupa have visitors and nature enthusiasts repeatedly coming back for more. Sedona has an acclaimed reputation as one of the world’s most magically fascinating places to visit.
*Square footages may vary as they have been gathered from multiple sources. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to fully investigate this information and determine the correct information.
Tours by appointment only. Please do not disturb employees.
Area Available: 4,891 Square Feet
C-2, city of Sedona
- Classic design that blends in with the area
- Six rooms, each uniquely decorated, with state-of-the art room amenities
- Private entrances and patios, and fireplaces in each room
- Owner/innkeeper quarters, in which the owners can live or convert into another guest room
- Airbnb® potential
- Market upswing
- High barriers to entry. Sedona’s major thoroughfares are primarily developed with limited options of redevelopment or adding new hotels
- Pristine location with great Red Rock views
- Easy access