Senior Housing and Mixed-Use Development Opportunity
I-19 and Frontage Rd Green Valley, AZ 85614
- 25 Acres
- Land Multifamily-Apartment Healthcare-Medical
- For Sale
The Villages at Kino Landing is a mixed-use development at 4455 S. I-19 Frontage Road in Green Valley, Arizona. Parcel sizes range from 3.34 acres up to 25 acres.
Parcel #2 is approximately 8.57 acres (divisible) and approved for senior apartments, independent living and assisted living. Asking price is $9 to $11 per gross square foot, based on size of parcel. The approved design concept site plan spells out one-, two- and three-story buildings, along with 14 casita village-style units comprised of duplex and triplex regimes.
Contact Tim Dulany for further details about building elevations, site plan drawing and other approved entitlements. Parcels #2, 3, 4, and 5 are available for sale. Call for pricing update and details.
Overall development is zoned CB2, which is a mixed use development classification. Site zoning allows for retail, medical offices, assisted living, skilled nursing, independent living, club house and recreational hospitality.
Site is directly adjacent to and north of the Green Valley Hospital, a ±146,000-square foot, full-service hospital with ±40,000 square feet of adjacent medical office space. The hospital has 49 inpatient beds (private rooms), 43 general medical surgical beds, six ICU beds and a 10-bed emergency department, including two trauma-major medical rooms.
Green Valley is a retirement community located in the Santa Cruz Valley midway between Tucson and Nogales. It is a successful, modern community in an area full of history. Green Valley occupies part of the vast (46,697 acres) San Ignacio de las Canoa grant, which was given to New Spain by the Spanish Crown in the 16th century.
There are four main shopping centers with more than 350 shops serving the local residents, 10 golf courses, 14 recreation facilities, libraries, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, and various other activities for seniors.
Many retirees are highly educated and former executives who are retained as consultants by their former companies and employers. Many full-time employed persons travel to Tucson, are employed by one of the local service-related businesses, and/or volunteer their time to over 200 clubs and organizations within Green Valley.
Area Available: 25 Acres
From 3.34 acres up to 25 acres
CB2 (Pima County) Mixed-Use Development
- Water and electricity to site; and sanitary, storm and sewer to site
- No need for on-site water retention, as site approved for water run-off to adjacent dry wash
- Existing pipes flow to the existing retention on south of Curtis Cullwell Event Center
- Site access off I-19 Frontage Road
- Located on the east side of I-19 Frontage Road, approximately four miles south of the Continental Road/White House Canyon Road exit off I-19 in Green Valley in southern Pima County
- Directly adjacent to and north of the Green Valley Hospital, a ±146,000-square foot, full-service hospital with ±40,000 square feet of adjacent medical office space
- Site inclusive of retail shops, dining and entertainment, medical office buildings, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, and hospitality