- For lease
Shoppes at Spence Crossing is a portion of a 130 acre new mixed use project
located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Spence Crossing will be a signature
development in the city of Virginia Beach on one of the last large zoned tracts of
land in this established retail and residential trade area.
The population density and daytime population surrounding Spence Crossing are
very strong and traffi c drivers include many large regional employers, recreation
and entertainment venues.
- Outparcels and small shop space in Hampton Roads’ premier new retail development
- Located near military, municipal, educational, medical, entertainment and sports venues as well as other existing retail centers.
- Part of a major new mixed-use development by one of the region’s leading developers, The Dragas Companies.
- ZONING: Conditional B-4 (Mixed Use District)
- TRAFFIC COUNTS (2017): 43,985 VPD - Princess Anne Road at S. Independence Boulevard; 17,610 VPD - S. Independence Boulevard at Princess Anne Road; 12,971 VPD - Salem Road at Lynnhaven Parkway; 23,991 VPD - Lynnhaven Parkway at Princess Anne Road