Two development sites on I-20 Frontage Rd.
Gray Fox Boulevard @ I-20 Columbia, South Carolina
- 14.9 Acres
- Office Institutional
- For Sale
These two properties are located right next to each other, right off I-20 and convenient to I-77. Along with these properties excellent interstate access, both sites are just under 12 miles from downtown the growing capital city of Columbia and just under 5 miles from the historic Sesquicentennial State Park. Both properties are for sale but vary slightly in acreage size: one being ±8 acres while the other is ±6.9 acres. These properties are also both zoned C-1, Richland County, Office and Institutional. This property is best suited for mixed use development as well as multifamily and recreational purposes. For more information about this property, please feel free to download the marketing package, located in the right hand column of this page.
Property Status: For Sale
Area Available: 14.9 Acres
- Two developmental sites for sale: ±8 acres and ±6.9 acres
- Located on I-20 Frontage Rd (Gray Fox Blvd @ New Way) just off Alpine Rd
- Convenient to I-20 and I-77
- Zoned C-1, Richland County, Office and Institutional
- Water and sewer across the street
- ±8 acre price: $525,000
- ±6.9 acre price: $446,000