Two-Tenant Medical Office Investment
6865 E Becker Ln Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- 10,034 Square Feet
- For Sale
Opportunity to acquire 6865 E Becker Lane. a 100-percent leased, Class A, two-tenant medical office building located just west of Scottsdale Road and Shea Boulevard, the busiest intersection in Central Scottsdale. Since it was built in 1998, this well-designed building has been continuously fully occupied.
Asking price is $2,416,300 ($241 PSF). Cap rate is 6.4 percent. Visit our property website to view the offering memorandum.
Serving patients from nearby upscale Paradise Valley and North Scottsdale residents, this convenient location also serves a regional clientele via easy access to Loop 101, SR 51, Shea Boulevard and Scottsdale Road.
Medical office properties of this quality seldom are offered for sale; this offering provides investors with a rare opportunity to invest in one of the most sought-after investment submarkets in greater Phoenix.
Long-term occupancy history. Continuously fully-occupied since it was built in 1998. Pediatric Speech and Language Specialists, the Valley’s pre-eminent pediatric speech therapy clinic, has occupied the building for 15 years; and Accucare Dental Centers has been an occupant since it was built 20 years ago.
Stabilized cash flow that also offers strong NOI growth potential. Currently 100 percent leased, with predictable cash flows, the rental rates are much less than current market rates. This offers significant NOI growth potential during future renewals.
Area Available: 10,034 Square Feet
±1.27 acres (±55,626 SF)
$2,416,300 ($241 PSF)
- The property is conveniently located just west of Scottsdale Road & Shea Boulevard, the busiest arterial intersection in Central Scottsdale.
- In a five-mile radius, average household incomes are $116,678, average home values are $501,638 and 80 percent of the area’s residents are employed in white-collar jobs.
- Surrounded by upscale neighborhoods in Scottsdale and Town of Paradise Valley
- 87 percent of the population of greater Phoenix can reach this location within a 40-minute drive-time via easy access to the main arterials, as well as Loop 101 and SR 51 freeways
- Numerous upscale building materials and design features
- Expansive window lines via the four building wings, extra deep roof soffits, concrete mission roof tiles, a generously landscaped building envelope with large concrete patios and professionally-designed landscaping