- Atlanta’s Employment Growth: 68,300 jobs added; 3.2% growth vs. national avg. 2.1%
- Annual Rent Growth: Atlanta, 3.0%; National, 2.6%
- Atlanta Ranks #2 in transaction volume with $6.5 billion in 2017
- Atlanta Beltline: 22-mile connectivity of rail, trail, parks and new development
- Amazon HQ2: Atlanta ranked among top 20 markets to host new Amazon’s $5B HQ2
Atlanta Multifamily Market
The Atlanta apartment market continues to show solid market fundamentals and strong economic growth. The metro area is one of the fastest growing in the nation, with its live-work-play lifestyle and favorable business climate attracting young professionals, as well as national and international capital, while keeping rental demand strong. Atlanta’s robust economy continues to be driven by trade, transportation and professional and business services which outperformed other sectors adding 30,500 jobs in the 12 months ending in September 2017.