The AZ LandSource Team, with Colliers in Greater Phoenix, presents a snapshot of land sales and significant transactions in July 2018 for metropolitan Phoenix.
Visit the AZ LandSource Team web page for our latest research, news and properties.
Land sales data ($1M+ transaction value)*:
- Number of transactions: 51 land transactions
- Total sales value: over $275.3 million
- Land area/acres: 2,694.02 acres
- Lots/units: 4,993 units
Significant transactions in the market:
Toll at Prasada – Surprise:
- 784.97 acres | $75,597 per acre
- 2,207 planned lots | $28,311 per lot
- Buyer: Toll Brothers
Camino a Lago South – Peoria:
- $31.35 million
- 125.36 acres | $250,080 per acre
- 571 planned lots | $66,561 per lot
- Buyer: D.R. Horton, Inc.
Horizon – Chandler:
- $13 million
- 36 acres | $361,148per acre
- 242 planned lots | $53,719 per lot
- Buyer: Lennar
*Sources: Vizzda and CoStar