The U.S. China trade war has impacted the commercial real estate industry globally and brought trade uncertainty and reduced confidence within the economy. Both Asia and the U.S. are affected, in particular multinational companies.
- Summary of U.S. and China trade war
- Key impacts to office leasing markets in Asia
- Alternative locations for occupiers in Asia
- U.S. industrial occupiers affected by trade uncertainty
- Potential causes for concern to manufacturing within the U.S.
- Recommended strategies and opportunities for occupiers
Download the presentation below or view recording to find out what it means for commercial real estate occupiers and what you can do to mitigate risk.