Executive Director - Office Services
The backbone of any relationship is trust, so I always strive to earn the trust of my clients with diligence, service and integrity. I also believe that transparency is key; it is important for both parties to clearly understand each other and work collaboratively towards a predefined goal.
I specialize in office leasing, focusing primarily on landlord agency assignments for institutional clients and high net-worth investors. Property owners, asset managers and clients depend on me for intellectual and strategic advisory services, property marketing and for guidance in structuring complex real estate transactions. My experience representing landlords also is beneficial when representing select tenants as I have a thorough understanding of how landlords analyze real estate transactions. This experience provides me with a distinct advantage when in a tenant advisory role.
Prior to joining Colliers, I played an instrumental role in transforming Pointe Group Advisors from a property management company into a full-service commercial real estate firm. I am a member of the board of directors of NAIOP’s South Florida chapter and am actively involved with the South Florida Office Brokers Association.
- 2017 - NAIOP South Florida - Office Lease Transaction of the Year - Finalist
- 2015 Colliers Everest Club inductee. The Everest Club recognizes the performers in the top 10th percentile in Brokerage, Valuation and Corporate Solutions across the Americas.
- 2015 & 2014 - NAIOP South Florida - Office Broker of the Year - Finalist
- In 2015, represented the owner in the sale of a four-building, 247,000 sf suburban office portfolio in Sarasota, FL. In 2017, was part of a team that sold a 110,204 sf office tower in Sarasota, FL. In both cases, I led the team which retained the leasing and management assignments for these assets.
- Completed leases representing more than 1.8 million square feet with a transaction value in excess of $190 million.
- Bachelor of Science, Arizona State University (1989)
Memberships & Involvements
NAIOP South Florida Chapter - Board of Directors 2015 - Current
SFOBA - South Florida Office Brokers Association.
Leadership Broward Class XXXVI Member - 2017
- Continental Citrus Corporation
- Corey Hill Partners
- Dakota Family Group
- Githler Development
- Highline Real Estate Capital
- Ivy Realty
- LNR Partners
- Sandhill Realty
- TA Realty
- TerraCap Management