Senior Vice President | Fort Bend
License # 578061
Mr. Peschel is a multi-disciplined commercial real estate advisor with experience in tenant/buyer representation, relocation/expansion, land acquisition/disposition, and economic incentive negotiations. He spends most of his time on industrial and land transactions, but given the Colliers network and resources, he’s involved in a variety of deal types including office and investments. He is surrounded by experts who he partners with depending on the deal. He stays involved in transactions to bring trust to the client.
Barkley's clients tell him that they enjoy working with him; that they have a high degree of confidence that he can perform to help them meet their goals; and that they appreciate his resourcefulness and sense of urgency. Barkley's background in economic development combined with the Colliers process and platform gives him a unique perspective and experience that he uses to meet his clients’ commercial real estate needs.
Barkley is consistently a top producer (Titan) in the Houston office. In 2015, he was a Colliers' Everest Award recipient. This award is bestowed upon the top 10% of all Colliers brokerage professionals across the United States based on revenue production.
- Colliers' Everest Club (2015)
- Colliers Houston Top Ten Producer (2015)
- Colliers Houston Titan Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- BBA in Finance and BA in Spanish, Southern Methodist University (Cum Lade)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Realtor and Licensed Real Estate Broker, Texas
- Owner, IronStone Realty Advisors
- VP Development, Fort Bend Economic Development Council
- District Director, US Congressman District 22 (Texas)
- Analyst, Accenture/Andersen Consulting
Memberships & Involvements
- Child Advocates of Fort Bend – Board of Directors
- Search – Chairman, Local Leadership Board
- Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce – Member and former Board of Directors
- Central Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce - Member and former Board of Directors
- Fort Bend Economic Development Council – Member
- Fort Bend Society of Commercial Realtors – Member and former President
- Fort Bend Leadership Forum – Former co-chair
- Grand Parkway Baptist Church - Member
- Collier's Energy Services - Member
Barkley loves giving back to the community, so he is involved in multiple organizations. Barkley has a heart for abused and neglected children, so he currently serves on the Board of Directors for Child Advocates of Fort Bend. As an adoptive parent, he has seen firsthand the plight of children living on the streets and in broken homes. He is involved in a number of business-related organizations and he co-founded the Hearts & Hammers program, a non-profit organization that provides free home repairs for elderly and disabled low-income home owners. He also represents a number of non-profits as their commercial real estate advisor.
- Fort Bend Independent School District
- Fort Bend Music Center
- Fort Bend Women's Center
- Rockwater Energy
- Total Chiropractic & Wellness Center
- AIVA Exports
- Performance Packaging
- Signarama of Sugar Land
- Brickmoon Design
- Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land
- Phoenix Construction
- Child Advocates of Fort Bend
- Tristar Investments
- Pregnancy Resource Medical Center
- Select Energy
Client Services Coordinator | Fort Bend
Houston - Sugar Land
Marie Patterson joined Colliers International in 2003 after five years with Insignia/ESG assisting the Executive Director as Marketing and Research Coordinator. Her diverse background also includes proposal preparation, advertising, HR and office management, and administrative support in the retail construction and civil engineering fields.
Marie serves as liaison between principals, clients and prospects, and assists in prospecting, business development and market research. She consistently produces high-quality marketing materials, including offering memoranda, flyers, proposals and presentations. Additionally, she is knowledgeable in the use of real estate software programs and websites, and is instrumental in the maintenance and web advertising of property listings.
She currently supports the Managing Director and brokerage team of the Colliers Fort Bend office in Sugar Land.
Director of Market Research | Houston
Lisa joined Colliers in 2010 as Director of Market Research bringing 26 years of commercial real estate experience to the firm. Lisa initiates proactive market research projects to further the business goals of the company. She writes and prepares 29 market reports annually which include quarterly reports on Houston’s retail, office, industrial and healthcare properties. Further, she prepares statistical ownership reports for various clients as well as an annual Houston Economic Overview. Lisa also creates PowerPoint market presentations, trade journal articles, and other marketing materials in support of the company's business endeavors. She works with senior management in planning the company's marketing strategy and public relations support for local and national conferences, luncheon meetings, recruitment programs, and special events. Lisa works closely with the company's brokers to develop effective custom market research material specific to both existing and potential clients.
Lisa serves on the Colliers International Editorial Board, the Colliers International U.S. Research Council, is a Colliers Center of Excellence team member and is a recipient of the Colliers International Researcher of the Year Award.
Director, Financial Analytics | Houston
Bringing 30 years of experience in commercial real estate, Marilynne joined Colliers in 2018 to provide financial analysis to the company’s leasing and investment sales teams for all types of assets. Prior to joining Colliers, she specialized in advising companies regarding their commercial real estate requirements or investments, including the following types of financial analysis:
· lease renewal and relocation comparisons
· mid-term lease renegotiations (“blend and extend”)
· lease buyouts
· sublease disposition/recovery
· build-to-suit to own or to lease
· lease vs. buy
· own vs. sale/leaseback
· landlord net effective rate and IRR
· investor discounted cash flow analysis
· direct capitalization
Marilynne also has a background in commercial mortgage underwriting/loan originations and commercial real estate appraisal.