Senior Vice President
License # 01835064
As a senior vice president in Colliers International’s high-producing Irvine office, I specialize in the leasing and sales of industrial properties in the North Orange County and Corona submarkets. Though I often work with property owners and developers, I also regularly represent corporate tenants and buyers, providing a full spectrum of real estate services to my clients.
Having started in the industry in 2007 as an associate working the same industrial markets I work today, I have more than a decade of on-the-ground experience. Such hands-on experience has allowed me to develop in-depth and personalized market knowledge that allows me to have a finger on the pulse of market for the benefit of my clients.
An expert in the industry who commits to outworking the competition, I am an honest and focused advisor. As such, I will always and only act in the best interest of my clients, whether owner, developer, tenant or buyer. As an enthusiast of the outdoors, you might find me fly fishing, hiking and camping when I’m not out touring industrial sites.
As one of the top producing brokers at Colliers International, I have received the following recognition:
- Max Green Award for Outstanding Production in Greater Los Angeles (2015, 2016, 2018, 2019), Colliers International
- Orange County Top Producer (2015, 2016, 2018, 2019), Colliers International
- Colliers Way Award for Outstanding Sales Performance (2013), Colliers International
- Orange County Cold Caller of the Year (2011), Grubb & Ellis Co.
- Orange County Rookie of the Year (2010), Grubb & Ellis Co.
- Real Estate Salesperson’s License, California
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, with an emphasis on Advertising, California State University, Fullerton
Memberships & Involvements
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- BLT Enterprises
- Carnevale Properties, LLC
- EULEDA, LLC
- Lakeshore Enterprises
- McCan Living Trust
- PCC&J Properties
- Rexford Industrial
- RREEF Funds
- Sovereign Capital Management Group Inc.
- Stockbridge Real Estate Funds
- Sun Coast Properties
- West L.A. Properties
- Altec Inc.
- AM Wax Inc.
- Bimecc USA Inc.
- California Waterproofing Supply
- CentiMark Corporation
- Cortina Group USA
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors Inc.
- Design Infini
- EmilAmerica Inc.
- Evans Premium Lager Company
- Fastenal Company
- Imperial Sprinkler Supply, Inc.
- Johasee Rebar, LP
- Mission Linen Supply Inc.
- Momentum Solar
- Montrose Environmental Group, Inc.
- Motion Industries Inc.
- National Oilwell Varco
- Nissei America Inc.
- Plastic Suppliers, Inc.
- Precision Waterjet Inc.
- Southern Fasteners
- TechCorr USA Management, LLC
- United Site Services of California Inc.
- YG Laboratories Inc
Senior Executive Vice President
Los Angeles - Orange County
As an executive vice president for Colliers International in the firm’s Irvine, California, office, I have provided commercial real estate services to a wide variety of clients for more than three decades. Specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial properties in the Los Angeles Mid-Counties and North Orange County markets, I offer my clients deep knowledge of historical and current market trends. I place great value in the versatility of service I am able to offer, routinely representing a mix of institutions, developers, users and investors with transaction needs that range from value-add investments and owner-user acquisitions to NNN lease transactions and institutional dispositions.
Prior to joining Colliers in 1992, I began my career in the industry as an associate with Grubb & Ellis. In the many years since then, I have distinguished myself as a top advisor in the region. My clients appreciate not only that I am approachable and relatable, but that I can be counted on. A diligent advisor who finds value in developing and maintaining strong relationships, I genuinely enjoy the work I do and the people I work with.
Residing in Yorba Linda with my wife, I have two grown children and enjoy the outdoors. After coaching and cheering on my kids’ athletic careers over the years, I now spend my free time fishing, swimming, surfing and snowboarding.