SIOR, B.A., NAIOP, NAR
Brokerage Executive Vice-President
License # 1202469
Chris has been with Colliers International since 1996 when he joined as an Associate in the City of Commerce office. Today, as Executive Vice President, Chris focuses on industrial real estate in the Greater Los Angeles market with an emphasis on port related logistics within the Los Angeles basin.
Since 1998, Chris has personally been involved in completing more than 1,500 transactions totaling over 42,000,000 square feet and $1.7 Billion in considerations. In 2013-2019, Chris was given the Colliers Everest Club award, a designation given to the top 10% producers in Colliers North America.
Chris has been able to leverage his expertise to assist his clients with their real estate needs over a broad spectrum of product types and geographic areas. Chris represents both institutional and local owners, as well as national and regional tenants. He has extensive experience in industrial investment, development and building and land sale transactions.
- 2017 Colliers Top Ten Producers in Southern California
- 2014-2019 Colliers Everest Award - Recognized as part of the top 10 percent in brokerage nationally
- Awarded CoStar's Power Broker Award from 2010 - 2019
- 2003-2007, 2010-2019 Max Green Circle of Excellence Award
- 2000 Colliers International Deal Maker Award - Completed most transactions out of 130 sales professionals
- Involved in the Largest Industrial Transaction within Colliers in the Greater Los Angeles market in 2007
- University of California at Santa Barbara
Memberships & Involvements
- SIOR Board of Directors Los Angeles Chapter
- Amercian Industrial Real Estate Association Member (AIR)
- NAIOP Membership Committee
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- Los Angeles Association of Realtors (LAAR)
- Member of Santa Fe Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Bridge Development
- Mission Linen Supply
- Capitol Food Company
- Georgia Pacific
- Esplanade Builders
Los Angeles - El Segundo
Connor Reeves joined the team in October 2015 and plays a vital role in the team’s business development and marketing of projects. He has two years of experience at CBRE’s research department.
Client Services Specialist
Los Angeles - El Segundo
Roschelle became a part of the Sheehan Industrial Team in January 2015. With more than five years of Marketing and Communications experience, Roschelle has helped to enhance the team’s marketing efforts to better serve clients. Her experience in producing publications in a variety of corporate and academic environments provides a dynamic skillset that assists both team members and clients in marketing and closing profitable transactions.