License # 2016002982
Corianne (Cori) serves as an Advisor for Colliers International in the Akron Office. She specializes in, but is not limited to, providing commercial real estate opportunities for buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords and investors of office, medical and retail properties.
Cori spent the bulk of her career working for regional Northeast Ohio banks in the Commercial Banking sector, assisting the banks clients as a CTP (certified treasury professional) with treasury management services and solutions to maximize their short term cash flow. Several years ago, she made the transition into the commercial real estate industry when she joined SVN Summit Commercial Real Estate Group as a sales and leasing advisor.
In August 2019, she accepted a sales and leasing advisor position at Colliers International, specializing in office, medical and retail properties.
Active Ohio Real Estate License
BSBA, David N. Myers College – Cleveland, Ohio (Magna Cum Laude)
Memberships & Involvements
Cori has been an active member of several professional associations:
Currently a member of Greater Akron CREW, a local chapter of CREW Network, since 2017. She has served as Assistant Treasurer and is the Treasurer of this organization for 2019 and 2020.
Previous President, Vice President and Conference Chair of Northeast Ohio Association for Financial Professionals, aka NOAFP, (formerly NEOTMA).
• Experienced in all areas of the Commercial and Residential Real Estate business including but not limited to investment, sales, leasing, office, apartment, industrial and property management.
• As a single point of contact for numerous institutions, my job is to oversee the management, value add strategies, and disposition of assets throughout the United States. Also, I assist as an intermediary between the client and the local SVN Broker, or Property Manager who best suites the needs of the asset.
• My current role with receivers, banks, private equity firms and servicers is to assist in the valuation and strategy from pre-foreclosure, post foreclosure and eventually the disposition.
• Instrumental in the management and streamlining of the Broker Opinion of Value process as a single point of contact.
• Extensive experience in the valuation of Commercial and Residential Real Estate.