Frank Hargrove III
Frank is an Associate with Colliers, where he specializes in the lease negotiation and disposition of commercial properties.
Prior to joining, he worked at JLL managing AstraZeneca’s 9 million square foot real estate portfolio in North and South America consisting of office, industrial, and lab space.
After graduating from the Virginia Military Institute, Frank worked for CBRE in Washington D.C. on a team that handled transactions for the United States Postal Service. As a Transaction Manager he negotiated 122 leases across the United States.
- CBRE RISE Award Recipient
- Virginia Military Institute, Bachelors of Arts
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
- VMI Club of Richmond - Board of Directors
- Richmond Ducks Unlimited - Committee Member
- GRACRE Young Professional - Committee Member
- Hanover Chamber of Commerce - Member