License # 0225110200
Joseph Marchetti has over 34 years of experience in the real estate brokerage, asset services and corporate advisory services business. As Managing Director of the Richmond office, Joe is primarily responsible for leading the brokerage and asset services teams to be the top performers in the local market. Additionally, he is responsible for overseeing the offices in Charlottesville and Fredericksburg. Joe has consistently been one of the top producers in the Richmond market focusing on the office, office/flex and industrial product types. He has leadership and management experience in all phases of commercial real estate: marketing, development, site selection, leasing and sales. Real estate owners and investors seek his management and leasing value upon disposition. Joe has developed a team of bright, competent, friendly, trustworthy people who are capable of developing positive, long-term relationships with our customers. Joe specializes in landlord representation, and land sales in office and industrial properties in Richmond, VA.
- Responsible for leasing of ten office and/or industrial centers which represents a 1.4 million SF portfolio.
- Created an experienced nucleus of deal makers who are capable of responding to the demands of a changing real estate market
- Established and managed contractual arrangements with external brokers, architects/engineers and developers
- Developed alliances with federal, state, and local governments to ensure rapid approval of building projects
- Provided consulting services covering all dimensions of real estate, facilities management, and facilities strategic planning (Services include establishing real estate flexibility, financial alternatives and benchmarking)
- Bachelor of Arts, Hampden-Sydney College
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Real Estate School
Memberships & Involvements
- Member of Richmond Real Estate Group
- Commonwealth of Virginia Principal Broker Real Estate License
- State of Tennessee Principal Real Estate License
Assistant Vice President
Richmond - North
Rebecca Barricklow has over 23 years of experience in the commercial leasing and management of downtown and suburban office buildings in the Richmond Area. Her responsibilities include landlord and tenant representation for office, medical, office/flex and industrial properties. Some of her clients include Southport Financial, Lawson Family, Patriot Equities, Robinson Development Group, CS Investors, Innslake, LLC, and Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
Rebecca has extensive experience and knowledge in all phases of marketing and leasing (selection of architects, contractors and vendors, lease procurement, space planning, and facilities management and construction management coordination).
Richmond - North
Mrs. Walker joined Colliers in November 2017. She specializes in leasing office and flex buildings, representing both tenants and landlords. She comes from a direct sales background in DC & Maryland after graduating from Virginia Tech in 2013 with a degree in Communications.