Executive Managing Director
Joe Rossi, CCIM, is the Executive Managing Director of Investment Services at Colliers International in Central Florida, leading Colliers’ Capital Markets platform with a focus on office, medical and industrial properties throughout the State of Florida. Joe, a 24-year veteran, is a highly regarded professional within the Florida real estate investment markets and has established a vast network of investors and financial contacts. Throughout his career, Joe has sold more than $600 million worth of property across 6,000,000 square feet of space. Joe provides expert guidance and advisory services to his clients throughout all stages of their ownership cycle.
Prior to joining Colliers, Joe's business background includes:
- Senior Vice President – Investment Services at Lincoln Property Company for four years where he handled office, industrial and retail investment sales. He closed transactions in excess of $64M across 15 transactions, acting as a receiver where needed.
- Senior Vice President – Investment Services Group with Grubb & Ellis for 6.5 years and was a key member of their Financial Services Asset Management and Distressed Property Services groups with over $170 million in 32 transactions.
- Manager - Real Estate Investments at The St. Joe Company from 1998-2004, directing the disposition of over 1M square feet of commercial properties.
- Real Estate/Budget Analyst for Koger Equity, performing underwriting analysis and research across more than 1.6 million square feet of office development projects and 2 million square feet of office acquisitions. Joe was also responsible for the budgeting and cash flow projections for the entire 36 million square foot portfolio.
- NAIOP Orlando President (2018); Board of Directors 2012-Current
- Colliers Central Florida Awards: Top Ten Producer (2017, 2018), Largest Office Sale (2017, 2018), Largest Industrial Sale (2017)
- NAIOP Orlando Chapter Awards: Investment Broker of the Year (top 3 investment brokers) 2007, 2008, 2009; Largest Transaction of the Year 2010, 2012; Unique Deal of the Year 2011; President’s Award 2013
- CoStar Awards: Sales Power Broker 2006, 2007, 2012
- CFCAR Hallmark Awards: Top 10 Producer and Overall Top Producer - Investment 2012
- Grubb & Ellis Company Awards: Rookie of the Year 2005; Top Producer 2006; Managing Directors Council (top 3 brokers in the office) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- University of North Florida - BA in Music Performance
- University of North Florida - BBA in Accounting
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Florida Real Estate Broker
Memberships & Involvements
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
- NAIOP Orlando President, 2018
- Board of Directors, 2012 to Present
- Colliers Investment Services Group (CISG)
- Colliers Asset Resolution Team (CART)
Senior Associate, Investment Services
Thevin Campton, CCIM began working in commercial real estate with Colliers International. Since joining Colliers, he has closed over $225mm in commercial real estate sale transactions, specializing in office, industrial and flex assets. Thevin specializes in income-producing real estate, representing REITs, private equity, developers, corporations and family office investors, locally and nationally, on the disposition of their real estate. Services include property analysis, seller representation, 1031 exchanges, sale-leaseback structuring, off-market transactions, and property research, marketing and sales. Thevin provides a high level of advisement, adding depth by fully understanding each asset to foresee opportunities and resolve issues, and maximizes exit values.
Specialties: Investment dispositions, corporate sale-leaseback structuring and downREIT portfolio acquisitions, single-tenant and multi-tenant properties, income-producing real estate, sales, marketing, private equity, negotiation and assisting in portfolio decisions.
Office/Direct: (720) 833-4628
Legal Name: Thevenin J. Campton
Client Services Coordinator
Having joined Colliers in 2018, Mackenzie works exclusively with the office and industrial investment services brokerage team in Central Florida and is responsible for the research and development of all marketing and sales materials throughout each phase of an asset’s listing process.
Mackenzie creates and implements marketing campaigns which include the design of marketing materials, e-marketing strategies, advertising, and presentations/proposals. Mackenzie assists in providing market insight for her team by utilizing her analytics background when researching the commercial real estate market of Greater Orlando and Tampa Bay.
Mackenzie ultimately constructs the course of action for projects by establishing each project’s objectives, and coordinates all the essential elements needed in order to achieve those objectives.