Brokerage Senior Vice President & Principal | Cincinnati
View More View Less
John joined Colliers International in 1992 and became one of the general partners in May 2002. As a Senior Sales Vice President, he is responsible for industrial sales, leasing and appraisals. John is very active as a leader in numerous professional and community activities.
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® Top Producer’s Club 1995-2012
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® “Most Outstanding Transaction” Award 2003, 2004,08,11
- CoStar Group Power Broker “Top 25 in Leasing Transaction Volume” 2003, 2004, 08-12
- Colliers Everest Award Winner 2010,2012
- Grubb & Ellis Circle of Excellence 2006 & 2007
- NAIOP Broker of The Year 2007
- First Industrial Realty Trust Broker of The Year 2004, 2005
- ProLogis Pinnacle Award 2006
- Colliers Logistics and Transportation Member
EducationBachelor's degree in Marketing and Real Estate, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Memberships & InvolvementsSIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, WERC
ClientsDCT Industrial, IndCor Properties (a Portfolio Company of The Blackstone Group), First Industrial Property Trust, Aero Fulfillment
Logistics and Transportation Solutions Group
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.