RPA, LEED Green Associate
Senior Property Manager
License # 475130317
Specializing in property management, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, construction and project management, I lead a team in the management of a 6.9 million square foot Chicago-area office and industrial portfolio located in the west and south suburban markets. I am responsible for the overall operation, financial reporting, construction, and administration of 14 properties.
Throughout my 24 years of experience, I have earned a reputation of working closely with my clients to achieve their goals and objectives. My expertise lies in commercial property budgeting, financial reporting, staff oversight, coordination of tenant improvements, contract management and tenant service.
Prior to joining Colliers International, I led a team in the management of a newly-constructed 275,000-square-foot Class A office property for ORIX Real Estate Equities. Within the first 24 months of opening the property, I oversaw the construction of 175,000 square feet of new leasing, opened a building deli and fitness center, and created work scopes for all service contracts.
While at ORIX, I was responsible for the administration of financial, property management and construction services, and my team led $7 million in annual contracted services and tenant improvements.
Prior to my tenure at ORIX, I managed both commercial and industrial properties for USAA Realty Company (a subsidiary of USAA Insurance) and Golub & Company.
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation through BOMA International
- LEED GA
- BA, Sustainability Studies, Roosevelt University
- Real Estate Broker’s License, Illinois
Memberships & Involvements
- BOMA Suburban Chicago
- President, Windham Lakes Business Campus Owner Association (2012-Current)
- Education Committee, Building Owners & Managers Association (2002–2006)
- Former President, Woodfield Lake Office Campus Association (2000–2001)
- Thoreau Property Owners Association