Senior Executive Vice President
License # 01165115
Kevin Fenenbock is a Los Angeles native and has been engaged exclusively in the Los Angeles commercial office industry since 1992. With a diverse background in commercial office leasing, sales and construction, combined with real-time knowledge of the North Los Angeles office markets, Kevin provides the team’s clients with leading-edge brokerage services, insightful market intelligence and customized leasing solutions.
His mission is simple: to enable his clients – owners, occupiers, investors and developers – to make the best real estate decisions possible by providing strategic consulting and transaction services that:
- Enhance Value
- Reduce Costs
- Manage Risk
His commitment to his clients, his diverse background and skill set, his attention to detail and his passion for the real estate business have earned him long-term relationships with leaders in the development and investment communities as well as tenants in the entertainment, technology, financial, professional services, healthcare, legal and non-profit industries.
- Colliers International (North Los Angeles) -Top Producing Office Broker 2007 to 2018.
- Awarded "Max Green" Circle of Excellence for Professional Services in 2010 to 2018.
- Colliers International Everest Club (Top 5% Producer Worldwide) - 2014 & 2017.
- Arden Realty - Top Producing Leasing Manager – 2002 to 2006
- Top 200 Most Influential People - San Fernando Valley - 2017 & 2018
- Power Broker (North Los Angeles) - 2012 to 2018
- California State University, Northridge
Memberships & Involvements
- Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association
- EQ Office
- Arden Realty
- Kennedy Wilson
- Washington Capital
- Rexford Industrial
- Somerset Properties
- Atlantic Pearl
- Elbar Properties
Los Angeles - Encino
Jacob Mumper is a Los Angeles native and has been actively engaged in commercial office brokerage with the team and Colliers International since 2012. Jacob's strong work ethic, along with an in-depth knowledge of the North Los Angeles office markets, creates exceptional value to the team’s clientele.
Senior Client Services Coordinator
Los Angeles - Valencia
Paula Arango has been with Colliers International and the team since 2015. She supports the team with customized reporting, marketing and office market intelligence. She actively collaborates with Colliers' corporate marketing and research departments to identify new marketing trends and leading-edge solutions for our clientele.