Executive Vice President
Tenant Representation in Portland
Mike and his brokerage partner Brad Christiansen, have for more than 25 years successfully specialized in commercial real estate advisory services. They provide clients tenant representation in Portland that includes transaction management, consulting and related advisory services.
Mike and Brad’s Colliers International team provides select clients with refined real estate judgment developed in a highly active and successful commercial real estate practice. Throughout his career, Mike has received numerous service and production awards and is recognized in the Oregon marketplace as an industry leader in the area of tenant representation and related occupier services.
- Board Member, past Chairman of the Board, Northwest Medical Teams International
- Three-time recipient of SIOR’s Office Transaction of the Year Award
- Nominee for Office Broker of the Year Award
- Recipient of the Regional Client Service Award
- Recipient of Port of Portland’s Outstanding Service Award
- Panelist for the Institute of Real Estate Management Forecast Breakfast
- Speaker for the Northwest Industrial Appraisal Seminar and Society of Design Administrators
- Speaker for CREW and International Managers Association luncheon
- Recognized by The Business Journal in 1997 as one of Portland’s "40 Under 40"
Bachelor of Science, Finance, University of Oregon
AKT CPA, Brown and Caldwell Engineers, CareOregon, CBS Interactive, City of Portland, City of Tualatin, Delap CPA, Downstream, Element Power, Family Care, Glumac International, GreenWood Resources, IHS Global, iSite Design, Kronos Software, Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance - NEEA, Northwest Evaluation Association, OCHIN, OnPoint Community Credit Union, Tri-Met, VergePointe, Viasystems/Merix, Weyerhauser, Women's Health Association, Xilinix
"They helped me with amendments to the lease or any questions and helped me to identify any issues. They take a ton of work load off of me as it relates to the negotiations and make sure the lease application is appropriate." - Cheryl Harmon | SRG Partnership