Brokerage Senior Vice President
I specialize in creating innovative solutions and competitive advantages for my clients. I am a seasoned real estate professional and have a long history of successful transactions over 100,000 SF. I focus on cities and properties along the I-75 corridor in KY and OH. This area has become extremely vibrant and I’m proud to have contributed to its growth. Over the past 30 years, I’ve completed more than 325 transactions totaling more than 40 million SF and valued at over $400 million to date. Long-term clients include Delphi, Gap, W. P. Carey, and General Motors.
I am a natural born connector and love negotiating on behalf of my clients. There’s nothing I like better than solving problems. I have a large network of real estate professionals that I am continually developing and expanding. I serve in leadership roles with SIOR (Society of Office & Industrial Realtors, an educational international association of 3,000 brokers, developers, and investors), and am members of the elite Colliers Logistics and Transportation Solutions Group, and CSCMP (Counsel of Supply Chain Management Professionals). As I tell my family and friends, everything comes down to logistics!
I am known for my deep real estate knowledge of the Greater Cincinnati area, my persistence, representing my clients the way they want to be represented, and operating at all times with honesty and integrity.
- 2017 Midwest CRE Hall of Fame Inductee
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Commercial Top Producers Club – qualified 25+ years
- CoStar Power Broker Award – qualified 10+ years
- NAIOP Industrial Deal of the Year, 2009
- Colliers Ironman Award, inaugural recipient, 2005
University of Wisconsin, Madison, Bachelor’s Degree
Memberships & Involvements
- SIOR Board of Directors and Regional Director, 2015-2017
- SIOR President and VP, Ohio Chapter, 2013-2015
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2002 - current
- CSCMP Advisory Board, past President and Membership Chair
- Colliers Logistics and Transportation Solutions Group member
- Warehouse Education Research Council (WERC)
- Community organizations (service levels and contributions): Habitat for Humanity, The Children’s Home, St. Joe’s Orphanage, United Way Tocqueville Society, Sycamore Athletic Boosters, Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy Athletic Boosters
- Bently Worldwide
- Campbell Soup Company
- DCS logistics
- Delphi Automotive
- First Highland
- First Industrial Realty
- General Motors
- LeSaint Logistics
- Schneider Electric
- Stag Capital
- VanTrust Real Estate
- WP Carey
Most of my major accomplishments in life have been the result of working with others and developing and sharing a vision then working together to achieve that vision. This theme has extended throughout most of my life, both personally and professionally. I’ve applied the same principles to how I conduct business: honesty, open communication, generosity, and offering thoughtful advice when needed or asked of me. I tend to keep an internal scorecard and take a long view in life and business. This allows me to be relationship focused and consultative in my approach thus allowing me to do what is right for the client. I have a “never give up” attitude and use my persistence to follow each deal/relationship through until we reach a desired result. I believe setting goals with clients and following through with those goals working alongside your client is the key to success. There is no goal to small or large to accomplish and the best feeling of them all in real estate is when you achieve your vision.