National Director, Industrial Services
License # RB14029156
As National Director of Colliers Industrial Services-USA, Pete Quinn’s role is to strengthen Colliers platform and to collaborate with other key service lines ― Corporate Solutions, Investment Services, Occupier Services Groups, Logistics and Transportation Group ― to deliver a deep bench of logistics and site selection strategies to industrial user-groups and participants in the logistics, transportation and distribution industries.
Pete’s stand-out strengths are his commitment to understand corporations’ broader goals and challenges and then assembling a team of high-octane professionals to drive smart solutions to achieve those goals. During his 30 years in the industry, he has provided consulting and transactional representation for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Prior to Colliers, Pete Quinn was a co-founder of Summit Realty Group, an affiliate of Cushman & Wakefield. He then transitioned to join C&W’s Industrial leadership team as Executive Managing Director, Global Supply Chain Solutions and Industrial Operations. He served on its Global Supply Chain Solutions Group and was appointed to its Industrial Executive Board. Early in his career, he was on the developer side, serving as Vice President at Eaton & Lauth Commercial (now Lauth Group).
Notable industry acknowledgements: Recipient of IAMC Michael P. Hickey Award, Largest Deal in the U.S. – SIOR, Largest Deal of the Year – First Industrial, and Hall of Fame inductee of Midwest Real Estate News.
Pete is actively involved in his alma mater, Purdue University, where he was a starting offensive lineman for its football team from 1978-1981 and team captain in 1979 and 1980. He was voted to Purdue’s 100-Year All Time Football team and is in his 26th season as Football Color Analyst on the Purdue Sports Radio Network.
- Recipient. IAMC ― Michael P. Hickey Award 2019
- Inductee. Hall of Fame ― Midwest Real Estate News
- Board Member. International Warehouse and Logistics Association (IWLA)
- Board Member. Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC)
- Member. Colliers Logistics & Transportation Group
- Member. Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Member. Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
- Recipient. Top Indianapolis Industrial Broker – Duke Realty 2016, 2015
- Member. Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Chairman. Boiler Business Exchange (BBE)
- Board Member. Indiana Sports Corp
- Board Member. St. Mary's Child Center
- Board Member. Central Indiana Police
- Co-Chair of St Mary’s Child Center’s Annual Luncheon
- Recipient. Catholic Youth Sports – Monsignor Albert Busald Award
- Inductee. Indiana Football Hall of Fame 2016
- Past Athletic Director. St. Simon the Apostle School
Bachelor's Degree ― Purdue University
Indiana Real Estate Broker License
Memberships & Involvements
Colliers Logistics & Transportation Group
Indiana Sports Corp
Central Indiana Police Foundation
St. Mary’s Child Center