Stephanie joined the Retail Team in Colliers International Tampa Bay Florida in October of 2015. Stephanie specializes in Landlord and Seller Representation and is an expert in project leasing for neighborhood and community shopping centers throughout the west coast of Florida.
Stephanie began her career in 1998 assisting with loan closings and 1031 exchanges, quickly learning about the retail development process from land acquisition to investment sales. She has 15 years of overall retail real estate experience, with a concentration in landlord leasing since 2005. In addition to excess property disposition, Stephanie has also done some tenant representation. She has operated under various ownership structures – from private equity to large REIT - which allows her to lease space with the needs of the landlord in mind.
- Stephanie has been recognized as a CoStar Power Broker in 2014 and 2017
- Allegiance Award – American Realty Capital Properties (2014)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Florida
- Member of ICSC for 10 years, serving on the NextGen Local Program Planning Committee (Tampa) in 2010
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, ＂ICSC