Executive Vice President
Tom Hadley, SIOR is a leading Office broker in the Indiana market with over 22 years of experience. He possesses a commanding knowledge of the Office market dynamics with expertise in market trending, site analysis, lease structuring, and long-term strategic planning. Consequently, he is a frequent go-to source for local media outlets when seeking accurate market information.
Tom offers a unique and invaluable advantage, providing insight from a well-balanced experience from both the Tenant and Landlord side. On the Tenant side, Tom has represented multiple corporate users on cross-market real estate assignments. His experience includes 15 years representing Indiana’s largest and premier office complex, Chase Tower, which totaled 1 million rentable square feet.
Outside the office, Tom is a strong supporter of Carmel Swim Club, serving on its Board of Directors and Sponsorship Committees. He also enjoys coaching youth sports and participating in all water sports.
- Past President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer. IN/KY Chapter of SIOR
- SIOR. Largest Dollar Volume Transaction 2004
- Member. Indy Partnership - Life Sciences Business Development Advisory Group
- Recipient. Duke Realty. Top Indiana Brokers Award - Office multiple years
- Recipient. CoStar Group. Indianapolis Power Broker multiple years
- Member. New Boston Citimark. Hall of Fame 2006
- Recipient. New Boston Citimark. Dream Team, Top 5 Office Brokers Award 2003
- Recipient. Indianapolis Business Journal. "Who's Who in Commercial Real Estate" 2003
- Panelist. Indianapolis Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Roundtable 2003, 2005
- Volunteer & Board Member: Carmel Swim Club
- Member & Volunteer at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church
- Youth Coach at Carmel Dads Club
B.S. Business Administration – Real Estate
University of Mississippi Oxford, Mississippi
Memberships & Involvements
SIOR, ICBR, IAR, NAR