Richmond, VA – September 25, 2020 – Colliers International Virginia, LLC has successfully secured four new leases and four renewals across Virginia and one new lease in Tennessee. This week’s transactions combined for a total of 62,086 square feet and are valued at over $2.8 million.
New transactions consisted of the following:
- CSL Plasma Inc. leased 10,627 square feet at 5724 Hopkins Road in Richmond. Colliers’ Harrison Hall, Peter Vick and Maddy Spear represented the landlord
- Kokonut Box LLC. leased 2,200 square feet at 10921 W Broad Street F in Glen Allen. Colliers’ Harrison Hall and Peter Vick represented the landlord
- Lululemon Pop Up has signed a lease at 1501 Central Park Blvd in Fredericksburg. Colliers’ Robby Brownfield, Rob Black, Chris Doyle, Lee Cherwek and Chris Read represented the landlord
- Lumber Liquidators Inc. signed a new 12,272 square foot lease at 115 Terminal Road in Clarksville, Tennessee. Colliers’ David Wilkins, Harrison Hall, Peter Vick and Hamilton Shaheen represented the tenant
Renewals consisted of the following:
- Motorola Solutions Inc. renewed their 5,314 square foot lease at 1732 E Parham Road in Richmond. Colliers’ David Wilkins, Rebecca Barricklow and Joe Marchetti represented the landlord
- Richmond Gastroenterology Associates Inc. renewed their 3,361 square foot lease at 8262 Atlee Road in Mechanicsville. Colliers’ John Carpin and Malcolm Randolph represented the landlord
Colliers Virginia has offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Richmond, and Norfolk. To learn more about Colliers and the company’s brokerage services, please visit: www.colliers.com/richmond.