- For Sale and Lease
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale or lease the former Toys R Us located at the southeast corner of the Interstate-75 and Brandon Boulevard exit in the suburban Tampa residential community of Brandon, Florida. The trade area is densely populated with 210,000 people living within 5-miles having an average household income of $71,319.
The Subject Property is a former Toys R Us building located on the peripheral of the Westfield Brandon Town Center Mall, which includes many nationally and regionally recognized retailers such as Dillards, Macy’s, Dick’s, Apple, Sears, JC Penney, DSW, Target and Ross Dress For Less. The 44,900 SF freestanding retail building was built in 1994 and is currently vacant. The building sits on a 5.3 acre site and is contiguous to an operating Peltz Shoe store. The Peltz Shoe property is also available for lease or sale but may only be acquired in conjunction with the purchase of the TRU property. This building is 15,700 SF with a site size of 1.76 acres.
The former Toys R Us Brandon is an excellent opportunity to create significant value and cash flow by acquiring a vacant building in a prominent retail location for well below replacement cost with upside potential.
In addition to be offered for sale, the subject is available to lease. The rate and terms are negotiable.
- Value-Add Investment Opportunity
- Prominent Retail Location at the Westfield Brandon Town Center Mall
- Freeway visibility and convenient access from Interstate 75 and the Brandon Blvd exit
- Densely populated trade area with over 210,000 people living within a 5-mile radius with an average household income of $71,319.
- Established retail location with many nationally and regionally recognized retailers such as Dillards, Macy’s, Dick’s, Apple, Sears, DSW, Target and Ross Dress For Less
- Can be acquired for well below replacement cost
- Located approximately 10 miles from downtown Tampa and 6 miles north of Riverview
- The adjacent Peltz Shoes building can also be purchased or leased along with the former TRU property.