- For sale
Mike Milano, CCIM, MAI and Sean Glickman, CCIM, with the Milano–Glickman Retail Team and Executive Managing Directors at Colliers International are proud to offer for sale the Sebring Shoppes, a newly constructed 6,600 SF NNN retail strip center. The property is 100% occupied by three (3) national/regional tenants that feature ten (10) year NNN leases. This is a great opportunity to acquire a well-located asset that produces a stable income stream from three credit-worthy tenants.
- Outparcel to Lowe’s Home Improvement.
- Close proximity to the Lakeshore Mall, a 495,972 SF enclosed mall.
- Adjacent to a 236,098 SF power center, Sebring’s dominant retail destination.
- US Hwy 27 is the main north/south roadway in Sebring and a majority of the national retailers center around this road.
- Sebring is a regional hub and retail destination for other cities and towns that are within the area.
- Trulieve and Kay Jewelers have corporately guaranteed leases.
- Jersey Mike’s has a guarantee from a strong franchisee with a high net worth.
- Kay Jewelers (3,500 locations), Jersey Mike’s Subs (1,500 locations), and Trulieve (57 locations) are nationally/regionally recognized brands.
- Quality newer construction with little to no expected capital expenditures within the first few years of ownership.
- All tenants have ten (10) year leases with ten percent (10%) increases every five (5) years.
- All leases are structured as triple net (NNN) so there is minimal expense slippage for the new owner.
- Passive investment that requires minimal landlord obligations.