- For sale
Sean Glickman, CCIM and Mike Milano, CCIM, MAI with the Milano-Glickman Retail Team and Executive Managing Directors at Colliers International are proud to offer for sale Shoppes of Ocala, a 13,962 SF unanchored, value add strip center located in the heart of Ocala’s most dynamic retail corridor. The property is shadow anchored by Walgreens and is located on a hard signalized intersection, featuring a diversified line-up of national brands and strong regional/local tenants that are service-oriented, recession and e-commerce resilient. Although there are stable tenants in-place with triple net (NNN) leases, there is an excellent opportunity to create value during the course of ownership as a majority of the tenants are paying significantly below-market rents.
- Positioned at a hard-signalized intersection along Hwy 200 in Ocala’s dominant retail corridor.
- Across the street from Ocala’s premier 600,000 SF open-air lifestyle center.
- Outparcel to one of Ocala’s major hospitals and shadow-anchored by Walgreens.
- Easy access to I-75, one of Florida’s major highways.
- Ideal line-up of service-oriented, recession and ecommerce resilient tenants.
- Anchored by Bonefish, a national chain with over 188 locations.
- All leases are triple net (NNN) – minimal expense slippage.
- Consistent NOI growth due to contractual rent increases.
- Well-diversified income stream from seven (7) types of users.
- Many tenants have a significant track record of success at this property.
- Multiple tenants pay below market rents