He joined Colliers in November 2018. Paolo works as a buildings manager in the management of different types of buildings (offices, hotels, health care).
Before Colliers, Paolo worked free lance for 14 years, in Arcotecnica Real Estate S.p.A. for 8 years.
Frequent relationship and contacts with tenants
Direct management of relations with conductors for building management activities for extraordinary interventions.
Before joining Colliers, Paolo worked for 8 years in Arcotecnica RE (group WT Partnership Italy) as Building Manager and for 14 years as a technical consultant in the field of renovation of buildings.
- Free lance registered at Collegio dei Geometri of Milan;
- Second level ITC thermographer technician;
- Energy certificate registered in the Lombardy region register;
- Certificate of attendance CTU - Appointed expert in civil;
- Attendance to civil causes as CTP, Tecnical consultant for technicak expertise extrajudicial
- Participation in the course of "expert C.A.A.D. for the construction of domotic buildings";
- Participation in the course of "technician expert in building constructions";
Antirion Sgr SpA
C-Quadrat Management France Sas
He joined Colliers in February 2016. Maurizio has operated as Building manager, also in the management of many different type of buildings (Offices, hotels, healthcare).
Before Colliers, Maurizio worked in Innovation Real Estate S.p.A. for 10 years, in Arcotecnica Real Estate S.p.A. for 6 years and in Edil Ciesse Srl for 6 years.
- Technical and administrative management of italian and foreign real estate, institutional and private investors through Property & Facilities Management services.
- Mainly these are properties used as offices, retail, logistics and commercial.
- Census and survey of the properties including all the technical aspects; administrative, cadastral and taxes.
- Information retrieval of the missing documentation and carrying out the relating activities.
- Data Room organization,management and updating for acquisitions or disposal.
- Verification of management criteria, formation of user regulations and costs breakdown.
- Examination and writing of pluriannual budgets
- Verification of real estate values by monitoring the market.
- Planning and carrying out transformations and renovations
- Project monitoring
- Regulatory adjustments, energy saving
- Technical –urbanistic business
- Cadastral business
- Writing management regulations of real estate properties
He joined Colliers in 2016. Alberto has operated as Building manager, also in the management of many different type of buildings (Offices, hotels).