About Colliers International
Turn your real estate into a strategic advantage. Colliers International Belgium is a fully integrated real estate services company with strong expertise in office real estate where we combine workplace strategy, tenant representation and fit-out to deliver a one stop service to our clients. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of real estate services to occupiers, owners, investors and developers on a local, regional, national and international basis.
Our construction management team focuses on delivering your high quality new building on time, to the agreed plan and budget. Our Capital Markets team will assist you with the acquisition or disposal of buildings.
Colliers International Belgium offers you customer-oriented co-creative solutions, whether for the owner or for the lessee, taking into account the agreements made and on the basis of transparent cooperation. With Colliers you will be opting for outstanding real estate services, from consultancy to implementation.
- Testimonials from satisfied clients: Axa, Euroclear, Veritas, Touring Verzekeringen, Linklaters...
- Specialist skills at Colliers: real estate consultants, architects, workplace specialists, designers, engineers, project managers,...
- Ethics and excellence guaranteed: one of the few real estate services in Belgium regulated by RICS
- The global market leader in corporate real estate services
Colliers International Belgium
Put Real Estate performance at the heart of Business Performance
Your organisation has to contend with competition, market developments and changing customer needs every day. You have to adapt your internal processes and working methods to deal with these changes. The adaptations you make will have a direct impact on your work environment and your property. Your work environment must be flexible and support your core business.
A real estate project is not only a financial commitment - even though the real estate costs at almost all organisations are the second highest - but also a matter of performance and added value. Property planning and management must align with the business strategy.
Any adjustment of the work environment has an impact on the entire organisation: a real estate project and its implementation will directly influence the daily activities of the employees. It is Colliers International's strength to deal with this complexity by means of a holistic approach (financial, image, HR, IT, change management, ...), from an early stage of the project up to its detailed implementation.
OUR UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- Fully dedicated to the end-users of office buildings.
- 100% "conflict-free" business model.
- Presence at European and international levels.
- "Scalable dedicated” solutions from medium to international organisations.
- Integrated solutions, from analysis of requirements to implementation.
- A team of 35 multidisciplinary experts.
- Twenty years of experience with more than 10 million m2 covered.
From consultancy to implementation, Colliers International's team members have developed expertise in each sector of business, including office, retail, industrial and logistics and hotels. The experience and the wealth of the joint skills at our disposal work to your advantage. But because the future of your organisation is unique, all our solutions are customised.
ADDED VALUE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Extensive experience and expertise.
- Colliers International defends the interests of its client.
- International Culture.
- Encourages sustainable development to reduce the impact of the ecological footprint of the entire Real Estate cycle.
Service, expertise, community and fun form the core of who we are. These values guide how we live and work, helping us create memorable experiences for our clients and accelerate the success of everyone we touch.
When property services are guided by shared values, our teams perform at a higher level, creating lasting personal connections among our colleagues, clients, and the communities we serve.